GTO Solutions for Holdem 6+ HU 70 Ante Cash Game. The solution is calculated with different bet sizings in Simple Preflop Holdem. The file is calculated using 10k/10k/10k bucketing with a very large number of iterations.
Solution is calculated with rake (Ante 2$ PokerStars).
Standard position names are used from Texas Holdem (all players put 1 ante before a preflop and the player that seats on the button put 1 ante on the preflop - this player named BB in solutions and always acts last both on the preflop and postflop). The file with sizing description:
- SB Limp, to 5 ante, to 7 ante, to 9 ante or All in
- BB vs SB Limp: check, ISO to 5 ante, to 7 ante, to 9 ante or All in
- BB vs SB to 5 ante: call, 3bet to 17 ante or All in
- BB vs SB to 7 ante: call, 3bet to 17.5 ante or All in
- BB vs SB to 9 ante: call, 3bet All in
- SB vs BB ISO: call, All in
All solutions are provided in 3 formats:
- Simple Preflop Holdem saved file (*.bin)
- Pio Charts files
- Images of ranges from Simple Preflop Holdem (*.png)
Upon receipt of payment, a link to download the solution will be instantly sent to the email provided.