GTO SB vs BB Preflop Strategy for 100bb 6-max cash game with 3.00bb. The solution is calculated separately for SBvsBB spot in Simple Preflop Holdem using 10k/10k/10k bucketing with a very large number of iterations.
Solutions are calculated without rake (chipEV model).
In the game tree of the SBvsBB spot other positions have only one option to fold and their starting range was set as approximate range of fold (to account removal effect of dead cards). List of solved files with sizings description:
- SB Limp:
- BB iso to 3bb, to 3.5bb or All in
- SB vs (SB 3x vs BB to 3bb): call, 4bet to 9bb, to 12bb or All in
- SB vs (SB 3x vs BB to 3.5bb): call, 4bet to 10.5bb, to 14bb or All in
- SB 3x
- BB vs SB 3x: call, 3bet to 7.5bb, to 9bb, to 10.5bb or All in
- SB vs (SB 3x vs BB to 7.5bb): call, 4bet to 18.75bb, to 22.5bb, to 26.25bb or All in
- SB vs (SB 3x vs BB to 9bb): call, 4bet to 18bb, to 22.5bb, to 27bb or All in
- SB vs (SB 3x vs BB to 10.5bb): call, 4bet to 21bb, to 26.25bb, to 31.5bb or All in
All solutions are provided in 3 formats:
- Simple Preflop Holdem saved file (*.bin)
- Pio Charts files
- Images of ranges from Simple Preflop Holdem (*.png)
Upon receipt of payment, a link to download the solution will be instantly sent to the email provided.