GTO Solution for 3-Max Holdem 6+ Cash Game. The solution is calculated with different bet sizings in Simple Preflop Holdem. The file is calculated using 10k/10k/10k bucketing with a very large number of iterations.
Solution is calculated without rake (chipEV model).
Standard position names are used from Texas Holdem (all players put 1 ante before a preflop and the player that seats on the button put 1 ante on the preflop - this player named BB in solutions and always acts last both on the preflop and postflop). The file with sizing description:
- BTN Limp, to 6 ante or All in
- SB vs BTN Limp: call, to 7 ante or All in
- BB vs (SB call vs BTN Limp): check, to 7 ante, to 10 ante or All in
- BB vs (SB vs BTN Limp): call, 3bet All in
- BB vs BTN Limp: check, ISO to 6 ante, to 8.5 or All in
- BTN vs (BB ISO vs BTN Limp): call, 3bet All in
- SB vs BTN to 6 ante: call, 3bet All in
- BB vs BTN to 6 ante: call, 3bet All in
- BB vs (BTN to 6 ante + SB call): call, 3bet All in
- SB Limp, to 6 ante or All in
- BB vs SB Limp: check, ISO to 6 ante, to 8.5 ante or All in
- SB vs (BB ISO vs SB Limp): call, 3bet All in
- BB vs SB openraise: call, 3bet All in
All solutions are provided in 3 formats:
- Simple Preflop Holdem saved file (*.bin)
- Pio Charts files
- Images of ranges from Simple Preflop Holdem (*.png)
Upon receipt of payment, a link to download the solution will be instantly sent to the email provided.